150*100mm Graduated Grey & Full color Neutral Density ND2 ND4 ND8 ND16 Square Camera Filter for Cokin Z Series Lee Hitec 4X6”
- Brand Name: Walking Way
- Type: ND
- Model Number: 150*100 Sqaure filter
Compatible with Cokin Z-PRO Series, need to work with Z Series holder and adapter ring.
Recommended for: SLR or Full Frame or APS-C D-SLR cameras with wide-angle lens.
Top light transmittance to decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background.
Control light and color directly on your raw images at the time of shooting; Keep the quality of your images without excessive post production work.
Slides Easily and Smoothly in to the Filter Holder.
Full gray rounded design, 2mm ultra-thin lenses design and advanced packaging technology.
Control light and color directly on your raw images at the time of shooting;Keep the quality of your images without excessive post production work;
Full Gray Square Filter can selectively transmit special wavelength of light ,or a portion of wavelengths in a continuous spectrum, or reduce transmission evenly across visible spectrum by absorbing or reflecting the portion of the light that is not being transmitted. Full Gray Square Filter is made of high-quality optical resin. It can emphasize the flow of movement, reduce the depth of field and avoid overexposure elegant. ND filters can help you to re-establish the balance between colours and reduce contrast between the different parts of your image and will not have any impact on the color of the original object, so you can reproduce the scene of the real contrast.
1) Enables slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high-speed films, allowing film to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars.
2) Decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, in turn helping to separate subjects from their background.
3) Decrease the effective ISO of high-speed film and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations.
4) To allow picture and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes that can cause overexposure.
This product needs a total of three product to use
1: Select the connection for your lens aperture ring
2: Insert put up deck
3: Select the desired square lenses
Compatible with Cokin Z series
Suitable for all filter holders for Cokin Z series
Dimensions: 100mm x 150mm
Shipping and Returns
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.